Time Out for Young Fathers
Posted by Turning Points for Children on April 11, 2016
Time out for Young Fathers
Free Parenting Group for YOUNG DADS (14-23)
The Program Offers:
- 13 Weekly groups with lively discussions and fun activities.
- Help getting services needed for YOU and YOUR Child.
- Opportunity to meet other teens, make new friends ,& share experiences.
- FREE items for you and your baby; such as books, parenting materials, toys, etc!
- Tokens, and Food.
KICK OFF EVENT
TUESDAY APRIL 12
4:00 PM-6:00 PM
4117 LANCASTER AVE
E3 Center West
4111 Lancaster Ave 2nd Floor
Parenting Group Starts TUESDAY, APRIL 19
FOOD and RAFFLES
INFORMATION ABOUT THE GROUP
and E3 CENTER WEST
Dwane Budheah (267-666-7976) or
Louise Leibowitz (215-875-4693)
For more information or to register for the next group cycle.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Training: Empowering Youth Using Mentoring Strategies – Sep 10 or 14
- Tech Workshops for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Sep-Oct
- Tech Workshop for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Aug 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.