Remaking Tomorrow: Share your Teaching & Learning Successes during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Apr 14 or 15
Posted by Remake Learning on April 6, 2021
Remake Learning, in collaboration with KnowledgeWorks and the PA Department of Education, will build off of the foundational work of last year, hosting a series of role-specific listening sessions in order to:
- Identify learning innovations that emerged and/or accelerated during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Illuminate conditions that exacerbated learning inequities
- Chart a path forward to scale change that helps every learner, family, and community flourish.
- There is also a new role to include secondary students. We hope that you can support the inclusion of student voice in these sessions!
- Please share with your networks, youth, and communities.
Dates and Time: April 14 or 15, 3-4:30 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Connecting the Dots: Integrating Trauma Informed Care with STEM Career Exposure – May 12
- NextHealth PHL editor Queen Muse in conversation with Dr. Ala Stanford – May 20
- Unity Rally: Standing United Against Gun Violence, Asian Hate and Crime – May 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.