Job Search Boot Camp
Posted by Lutheran Settlement House on March 12, 2018
Tuesday, March 20 – Thursday, March 22 | 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 3-session crash course covering everything participants need to get a job: Resume Development; Interviewing Skills; Applying for Jobs Online; Accessing services through CareerLink
- Snacks and transportation provided.
- Incentives for those who complete all 3 sessions!
Participants can register online or by calling (215) 426-8610 x2006.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- TILL Movie Screening & Producer Talk Back Session – Jan 17
- Virtual CEA Learning Series: Community Meeting Management – Jan 18
- PCPR Monthly Meeting (Virtual): Tech Majors and Careers – Dec 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.