Job Corps Information Session
Posted by U.S. Department of Labor on February 29, 2016
Job Corps Information Sessions in Montgomery County
Health & Human Services Building
1430 Dekalb St, Rear Entrance Norristown
March 9th- April 13th Meeting starts at 10 am.
Pottstown Public Library
50 East High Street Pottstown, Pa
March 23rd & April 21st Meeting starts at 1pm
Questions? Call 570-824-6066.
Job Corps is enrolling!
TRAIN LIVE LEARN CONNECT
• Career Training and Education
• Residential and Nonresidential Opportunities
• 125 Centers Nationwide and in Puerto Rico
• Free to Eligible Low-Income
Young People Ages 16 Through 24
Administered by the U.S. Department of Labor, Job Corps is the nation’s largest career technical training and education program for low-income young people ages 16 through 24. Job Corps is a U.S. Department of Labor Equal Opportunity Employer Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TDD/TTY telephone number is (877) 889-5627.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.