Hiring Event for Youth Advocates
Posted by Youth Advocate Programs on May 14, 2018
May 16 10am- 2pm
Applicant must be dependable, committed and able to serve as a positive role model for youth in community, school, and home settings.
Requirements are as follows:
• Unrestricted access to an insured vehicle (100k/300k bodily injury liability).
• Minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
• Must pass criminal, FBI and child abuse clearances (cost will be refunded if employed for 90+ days).
• Must attend weekly supervision on Mondays during the day and scheduled in-house trainings.
• Must complete 20 hours of training within 2 weeks of receiving job offer.
• Must be able to work 4-5 days a week, after school and evenings; some weekends required.
The position offers flexible hours, competitive weekly pay and activity reimbursement. Voluntary benefits available.
900 W. Jefferson St., 2nd floor
Philadelphia, PA 19122
See full posting here: http://www.yapinc.org/Jobs/Job-Openings/Job-Detail/jobid/1935
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PSSE Virtual Meeting: STEM in PA Landscape Report – Feb 9
- Virtual Event: Pandemic Impacts Within Higher Education and the Fields of Community/Civic Engagement – Feb 13,15
- WSFS Homebuyer Workshop: Your Next Step to Homeownership – Feb 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.