HealthHacks for H. S. Students – Mar 18-20
Posted by PennApps on February 22, 2022
HealthHacks, March 18-20, is a high school healthcare and technology-focused hackathon presented by PennApps and Wharton Undergraduate Healthcare Club, two leading student organizations at the University of Pennsylvania. Students will work in 2 – 4 person teams to design, develop, and present solutions to the most pressing healthcare problems facing today’s world!
Please sign up by March 15th at 11:59 pm EST to participate in this virtual event and have the opportunity to:
- Win thousands of dollars in prizes, including AirPods, HomePods, speakers, and more!
- Mingle and code (virtually!) with other high school students interested in healthcare and tech!
- Attend fun side events like Jackbox games, Geoguessr, Smash, and more!
- Attend our exciting workshops and chat with mentors to learn more about web/app development, product design, and real-world applications suited for beginners to gurus!
- FREE swag for developing a project!
We hope to see you at HealthHacks! If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PCPR Monthly Meeting (Virtual): Tech Majors and Careers – Dec 15
- Save the Date: Black Generational Wealth Series 2023 – Feb 25
- The Longest Night 2022: find comfort in the midst of your struggles – Dec 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.