Posted by ArtWell on September 17, 2018
CALM@Work | Friday, September 28, 10:00 AM — 3:00 PM
Oxford Mills, 100 W. Oxford St., Philadelphia, PA 19122
ArtWell@Work and What is: Mindfulness invite leaders, executives, and changemakers to explore how Creativity and Living Mindfully can strengthen teams, staff satisfaction, and longevity at work.
Through creative reflection and mindfulness practices, professionals will learn new approaches to lead by example, to create a team culture of resilience and wellness, and to ultimately build a staff that stays.
Leaders will gain new tools for:
- Stress Management & Burnout Prevention
- Innovation & Problem Solving
- Self Awareness & Authentic Connection
- Focus & Motivation
Sliding scale ticket options are available to select based on which level is accessible to you. Scholarships also possible upon request.
Read more and GET TICKETS
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Leaders and Legends Black History Month Exhibition 2023, Smith Playground
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Virtual Meeting – Feb 27
- DVRPC Workforce Mobility Summit – Mar 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.