Youth Programs Manager, Project WOW
Posted by JEVS Human Services on February 26, 2018
JEVS Human Services is seeking a knowledgeable, youth focused professional to join our team as Manager of Youth and Gateway Programs.
- Oversee coordination of academic and career exploration programming for program participants
- Oversee and participate in the recruitment, interviewing, and orientation of prospective students for assigned programs including eligibility for programs
- Ensure continuous quality of all Youth and Gateway Programs
- Oversee placement of program graduates and retention services
- Ensure collaboration and alignment of assigned programs with other JEVS programs and strategic initiatives
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s in counseling, psychology, or related field preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum of three years working with youth-at-risk
- Strong administrative skills including database management
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group.
- Academic Coordinator for Online Instruction, Civic Education Project – Summer 2022
- Program Manager (Full-Time), Book Trust – Feb 2
- Real-World Learning Project Manager, Phila. Learning Collaborative
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.