Workshop Facilitator, Fab Youth Philly
Posted by Fab Youth Philly on November 2, 2021
Are you an adult, or do you know an adult who ever said: “Kids these days don’t know how to….?” Here is your chance to teach teens the tips and tricks you’ve developed for successfully “adulting.” Become a facilitator for our bi-monthly Skills for a Fab Life Workshops. These workshops offer the how-to’s, insider knowledge, and tips for being helping youth to be successful on their own terms.
Through our “Skills for a FAB Life” bi-monthly workshops, you can help us offer the how to’s, insider knowledge, and tips to help teens be successful on their own terms. Fab Youth Philly will be offering these virtual workshops for young people, and we’d love you to consider teaching one on ANY TOPIC you’d like!
We’re looking for skilled facilitators who are passionate about a topic!
We’ll support you every step of the way by:
- Providing the workshop plan template.
- Supporting you in creating engaging activities.
- Creating and managing the flyers and recruitment.
- Providing technology support, and workshop materials.
AND you will receive a payment of $35 for facilitating a workshop!
- Learn more about Rebuild’s skilled trades Winter 2024 academies – Jan 9
- Special Assistant to the President/CEO and Board Liaison, Philadelphia Education Fund
- Learning & Outreach Coordinator, Hope Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.