Westinghouse Charitable Giving Program
Posted by Westinghouse Electric Company on August 7, 2017
Westinghouse Charitable Giving Program Accepting Proposals
The Westinghouse Charitable Giving Program provides financial support in one or more areas, including education (with a focus on STEM disciplines), environmental sustainability, and community safety and vitality.
1) STEM Education: Grants support education programs that improve knowledge and literacy, with a focus on science, technology, engineering, and math.
2) Environmental Sustainability: Grants support programs with the goal of preserving or restoring land, improving air or water quality, or biodiversity.
3) Community Safety and Vitality: Grants support programs that improve the overall quality of life within a community by supporting initiatives that enhance safety and public well-being.
Grant amounts are based on program budgets and are determined on an individual basis.
To be eligible, applicants must be considered tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code and serve a Westinghouse community.
See the Westinghouse website for complete program guidelines and proposal submission instructions.
Deadline: October 1, 2017
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- emerging professionals in the juvenile justice system – Oct 4
- Energize the Environment – Oct 30
- Communities Transforming Policing Fund – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.