Westinghouse Charitable Giving Program
Posted by Westinghouse Electric Company on July 16, 2018
Westinghouse Charitable Giving Program Accepting Proposals
The Westinghouse Charitable Giving Program provides financial support to its communities in one or more of its priority funding areas, including education (with a focus on STEM disciplines), environmental sustainability, and community safety and vitality.
1) STEM Education: Grants support education programs that improve knowledge and literacy, with a focus in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math.
2) Environmental Sustainability: Grants support programs with the goal of preserving or restoring land, air, water, or biodiversity.
3) Community Safety and Vitality: Grants support programs focused on improving the overall quality of life within a community by supporting initiatives that enhance public safety and well-being.
Grant amounts are based on program budgets and are determined on an individual basis.
To be eligible, applicants must be considered tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
See the Westinghouse website for complete program guidelines and proposal submission instructions.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- 2023 Spruce Foundation Grant, Nonprofit Youth-Focused Programs – Mar 27
- 9/11 National Day of Service Feed the Funnel Grant Program – Feb 17
- Education for American Civic Life initiative – Mar 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.