United Way: New Nonprofit Resources Open for Registration – Oct 7
The United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (UWGPSNJ) Nonprofit Finance Accelerator and other capacity-building and leadership development programs for nonprofits are now open for registration! This year’s 2022 Accelerator will launch on October 12, 2022.
On Friday, October 7th, we invite you to join us for a virtual nonprofit resource fair to learn about the Accelerator and our other upcoming capacity-building and leadership programs.
The Nonprofit Finance Accelerator is a free and virtual financial management program for regional nonprofits, co-funded by United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (UWGPSNJ) and Comcast NBCUniversal, developed in partnership with Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF).
The goals of the Accelerator are to provide you with support to strengthen your organizational infrastructure and financial resilience and help you navigate changing community needs, funding environments, and other challenging conditions.
This virtual Accelerator will offer your nonprofit access to:
- Learning opportunities through three-part financial management curriculum (live 90-minute webinars tentatively scheduled on October 12th, 19th, and 26th)
- Dedicated spaces to connect with your peers to discuss challenges and exchange ideas. (Peer support meetings occur alongside webinar weeks in October.)
- One-on-one coaching support with NFF’s financial consultants. (Space is limited for individual coaching and will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Register soon to indicate your interest in coaching.)
- Online access to financial tools, educational resources, and an “Ask NFF” service.
Past Nonprofit Finance Accelerator attendees reported that they were pleased with the “clear illustrations of financial concepts which I could share with colleagues,” and that these webinars were the most helpful webinars I have ever sat through.”
REGISTRATION: Nonprofit Finance Accelerator (live 60-minute webinars tentatively scheduled on October 12, 19 and 26 at 11 am): Learn more and register for the Accelerator here. Registration closes on October 10th.
REGISTRATION: Capacity Building Virtual Resource Fair: Learn about the Accelerator and other capacity building and leadership development resources at our virtual resource fair on Friday, October 7, 2022 from 12:00-1:30pm. Register here (we encourage you to register even if you can’t attend to easily access the recording).
More in "New Resources"
- PhillyGoes2College Resources
- New Issue: Metropolitan Universities Journal
- Step Up to College Guide, 34th Edition
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.