Toward Liberating Mutuality: PA ED Scholars Symposium – Jan 12
Posted by Swarthmore College on January 11, 2022
Please join us for this Symposium, Toward Liberating Mutuality, to engage in conversation with colleagues about their work and our potential to move forward in collaboration. The link above provides you with the schedule and a list of presenters.
Goals of the Symposium:
- Build up the PA Education Scholars’ community
- Familiarize ourselves with work already being done by members and local organizations
- Facilitate discussion toward some action steps (research, policy, practice) the group could take to support your work.
The symposium will be held online via zoom on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
Complete this google form to register, and join us for as much of the session as you can.
Please invite at least two colleagues to the symposium, and share this email with any organizations or listservs you connect to. We want to share the work with as many people as possible!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Jefferson Humanities Forum: Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants – Feb 28
- Online Event: Sources of Light: Climate Activists Letting Their Lives Speak – Feb 16
- INVITATION to Participate in Remake Learning Days – Jan 26 & Feb 2
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.