Tax Information Session – Mar 18
Posted by Office of Congressman Dwight Evans on March 14, 2023
Attend this event and learn the latest about local, state, and federal taxes. Agency representatives on site to answer your questions.
Join us Saturday, March 18, 2023, at 11:00 AM to learn the latest about local, state and federal taxes. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with a variety of agency reps to get their expert opinion of your tax specifics.
- Campaign for Working Families
- The Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Philadelphia Revenue
- PA Dept. of Revenue
- Philadelphia Legal Assistance
Location: Drexel University’s Dornsife Center for Neighborhood Partnerships, 3509 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Note: this is NOT a tax preparation event. You will, however, be able to schedule an appointment with a supporting agency but they WILL NOT process your taxes on site.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: TO AND THROUGH HIGHER EDUCATION: Innovative Approaches to Meeting the Needs of Students in Foster Care – May 4
- Online Event: Foundations of Knowledge & Action: Trans 101 for Health Professions Students – Apr 4
- PA-NOSS 2023 Spring Conference: Intertwining Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Social Justice – Apr 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.