Rebuilding Together Phila. 5k Run/2-mile Walk – May 21
Posted by Rebuilding Together Philadelphia on April 19, 2022
RUN TO REBUILD! Our finish line is a safe and healthy home for every person.
Join Rebuilding Together Philadelphia (RTP) on Saturday, May 21, along beautiful Forbidden Drive in Fairmount Park for our annual 5k Run/2-mile walk. The event is RTP’s only fundraiser of the year and it supports our work to make our neighbors safe and healthy. Thanks to past participants and the funds they helped raise, RTP has repaired 2,000 houses since 1988!
Date: Saturday, May 21* (virtual option available). Check-in begins at 7:30A.
Where: 200 W Northwestern Ave, Phila., PA 19118 (entrance to Forbidden Drive)
5K Race Start: 8:30A (check-in starts 7:30A)
2-Mile Walk: 8:40A (check-in starts 7:30A)
- Youth and Adult medal categories
- Kids’ 50-yard dash; crafts & scavenger hunt
- Pop-Up Beer** Garden w/ complementary pint from Yards Brewery
* Virtual Run/Walk option May 14 – 21
**must have valid ID 21+
Questions? Contact Esther Wiesner at email@example.com or 267-368-4359.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Post Graduate Volunteer Fair (Students and Organizations) – Nov 8
- Parents Progressing with Life, Classes – Oct 17
- The Future of Food: Food Waste & Philadelphia – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.