Quality Assurance Supervisor, Liberty Resources
Posted by Liberty Resources on October 06, 2014
Quality Assurance Supervisor, Liberty Resources, Inc.
LRI is a non-profit, consumer driven organization that advocates & promotes Independent Living for persons with disabilities. More than 51% of our Board as well as 51% of our employees are persons with disabilities. LRI is committed to affirmative action to ensure that individuals with disabilities, particularly those who are members of traditionally under-represented groups, receive full access to LRI including employment opportunities. In addition to a commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, LRI strives to affirmatively hire & promote individuals in protected classes, including those with disabilities throughout the organization.
This position is responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance and quality assurance within all aspects of programs administered by Liberty Resources, Inc. (LRI) and affiliate organizations; analyzing trending and tracking for purposes of quality control; developing regulatory compliance tools with new and existing programs as required; coordinating with LRI and affiliate organizations to monitor provider contracts for adherence to regulatory and programmatic standards; assisting all LRI and affiliate organizations in identifying, monitoring and adhering to all reporting requirements; overseeing hearings and appeals and inquiries by state and regulatory agencies.
Necessary Equipment and Access:
Personal computer (Microsoft Office Suite), telephone, photocopier, fax machine, desk, chair and file cabinet
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office setting (100%). Employee may be asked to attend meetings outside of the primary worksite. This position has physical requirements which may include but are not limited to:
a) The operation of basic office equipment such as a copier, fax machine, computer, keyboard, calculator, telephone;
b) The ability to frequently sit, stand, bend, lift, carry, push and pull (20 lbs.) with or without reasonable accommodations to perform the essential responsibilities of the position
c) In some cases local or national travel maybe required
- Ensure with LRI and affiliate organizations, compliance with all regulatory requirements identified for Consumer services for the purposes of program and individual records maintenance, documentation of services.
- Ensure integrity of the Quality Assurance function through impartial analysis and review of information regarding LRI and affiliate organizations.
- Supervise appointed staff, which includes coaching, counseling and disciplining.
- Ensure that LRI and affiliate organizations comply with all documentation and reporting requirements for all services under the CIL,
- Waiver programs and other programs.
Lead response to inquiries and requests for information from regulatory organization (Office of Civil Rights, Bureau of Investigations, OLTL, etc…)
- Able and willing to represent the organization in the hearings and appeals process.
- Conduct regular sampling of claims to ensure: accordance with Service Authorizations; claims are appropriate and based on type, scope, frequency and duration; numbers are accurate; and eligibility for services has been established and maintained.
- Monitor service recipients’ access to all appropriate and available medical assistance services, OVR services, consumer information; provider choice and choice of services or nursing facility services.
- Review, analyze and assist in the development of written policies and procedures for conducting internal and external reviews and development of corrective action plans with LRI and affiliate programs.
- Review, analyze and support the further development of the incident management, complaint and appeals activities throughout LRI and affiliate organizations.
- Along with QM Staff, work with LRI and affiliate organizations for the development, updating and maintenance of consumer satisfaction surveys which indicate the recipients’ level of satisfaction with services. Provide trend analysis of the aggregate and program-level results. Along with QM Staff, works with the programs to develop strategies for addressing issues that arise from the survey results.
- Along with QM Staff, support LRI and affiliate organizations with the development of dashboard and trend reports needed or required to improve the quality of services.
- Assist the Training and Organizational Development Department with identifying and developing trainings specifically targeted to correcting compliance findings and improving the quality of services based data and program analysis.
- Coordinating with the strategic planning process and QM Staff, develop Quality Management Plans, including annual review and transition of quality control activities to appropriate LRI department staff and/or affiliate organizations.
- Assist the Executive Team and Directors in accomplishing the Center’s strategic objectives and related Departmental goals and action plans. Participate in or lead strategic action teams as assigned.
- Other work-related duties as assigned.
- Curriculum and Training Specialist, Franklin Institute
- Education Supervisor, Puentes de Salud
- Clinical Lab Assistant at CHOP, Training & Job Opportunity – Dec 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.