PHLpreK Request for Qualifications
Posted by Mayor's of Education on April 17, 2017
PHL PRE-K SEEKS PARTNERS FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR
The Mayor’s Office of Education invites quality pre-K providers to join PHLpreK! A “Continuation Application” invites current PHLpreK providers to continue their contract with the program during the 2017-2018 school year. A separate “Request for Qualifications” gives new early childhood education providers an opportunity to apply be a part of PHLpreK. While the City originally planned to add 1,000 additional seats this September, further expansion beyond the first 2,000 seats has been halted due to the beverage industry’s decision to appeal the ruling by the Court of Common Pleas.
The Continuation Application for PHLpreK supports the continuation of current PHLpreK partners seeking to remain in the program during the 2017-2018 academic year. The application deadline is Wednesday, May 3, 2017, and mandatory information sessions will be held on:
- Thursday, April 13th, 4-6pm, PHMC, 1500 Market Street, Lower Mezzanine
- Monday, April 17th, 4-6pm, PHMC, 1500 Market Street, Lower Mezzanine
- Tuesday, April 18th, 1-3pm, Temple University Center City, 1515 Market Street
The Request for Qualifications for PHLpreK supports new quality pre-K providers seeking to apply to become a PHLpreK site during the 2017-2018 academic year. The application deadline for this RFQ is Monday, May 15, 2017, and mandatory information sessions will be held on:
- Wednesday, April 19th, 4-6pm, PHMC, 1500 Market Street, Lower Mezzanine
- Tuesday, April 25th, 4-6pm, PHMC, 1500 Market Street, Lower Mezzanine
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 1-3pm, PHMC, 1500 Market Street, Lower Mezzanine
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- 2023 Spruce Foundation Grant, Nonprofit Youth-Focused Programs – Mar 27
- 9/11 National Day of Service Feed the Funnel Grant Program – Feb 17
- Education for American Civic Life initiative – Mar 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.