Philadelphia Urban Food and Fitness Alliance Open House
Posted by on June 8, 2009
“The overall objective of PUFFA is to create vibrant Philadelphia communities that support access to locally grown, healthy and affordable food and safe places for physical activity and play—for everyone”
Philadelphia Urban Food and Fitness Alliance
All Philadelphians are invited to:
– Learn about PUFFA’s progress to date and our planning timeline through August 2009 and beyond
– See how you can contribute your voice and ideas to PUFFA through our active committees or other methods
– Help us strengthen our relationships to improve the health of Philadelphia
– Ask questions about the project
1920 S. 20th St
Philadelphia, Pa 19145
Thursday, June 18, 2009
6:00-6:30 pm – Get to know other participants; Refreshments as well as free raffling gift baskets and gift cards to Shoprite food Market.
6:30-8:00 pm – Meeting
Questions should be directed to Tiphanie White: firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 271-7185
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Panel Discussion: The Asian/Pacific Islander Experience in Philadelphia – May 18
- 3rd Annual Virtual Educator Diversity Summit – Jun 21&22
- Webinar: Free Community Digital Inclusion Resource Training – May 18 or Jun 1 or 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.