Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition: Medicaid
You are invited to the June meeting of the Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition
June 7, 2018, 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Learn the basics of navigating the Medicaid program!
This workshop will cover:
- Medicaid eligibility and the various categories of Medicaid;
- applying for Medicaid; and
- appealing Medicaid decisions
Expert trainers from Community Legal Services (CLS) and the Pennsylvania Health Access Network (PHAN) will be on hand to review program details and answer all of your questions. You will also hear about actions that you can take to help protect Medicaid from harmful proposed state legislation. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Shared Prosperity Philadelphia
Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition
The Philadelphia Benefits Access Coalition is a forum where Philadelphia based social service providers, case managers, enrollment specialists, policy analysts, community organizations and residents can come together to:
- Learn about program eligibility and application requirements;
- Keep up-to-date on any proposed changes at the federal and state level;
- Create networks to share problems encountered in the field and best practices;
- Work with legislators and policymakers to improve access to critical social safety net programs.
The Coalition will offer bi-monthly training sessions in 2018. Come share your ideas for future training topics!
Date and Time
Thursday, June 7, 2018, 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Community Behavioral Health, 801 Market Street, Room 1154A
Enter on North 8th Street.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Training: Empowering Youth Using Mentoring Strategies – Sep 10 or 14
- Tech Workshops for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Sep-Oct
- Tech Workshop for Middle School Girls, Grades 5-8, TechGirlz – Aug 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.