Paying for College: Emotionally Invested
Posted by Clarifi on October 27, 2014
Public Health Management Corp. (PHMC)
1500 Market Street Suite 1500
Philadelphia, PA 19102
October 28, 2014 – 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm
The process of planning for college can be stressful – for your wallet and your family dynamic. Join us for a free workshop where we’ll review various options to pay for college and discuss how to keep your family relationships healthy during this hectic time. Let Clarifi & the Council for Relationships help you:
- Explore financial aid options
- Discover how much college really costs
- Review ways to reduce student loan debt
- Learn how to adapt to the change in the family dynamic during the college planning process
Make the most informed decisions, ensuring your child has made the right college selection and at a price your family can afford. Register below or by calling 888-657-4922.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The GroupChat: 2022 GOTV Season – Oct 6
- Building Youth Power in Mentoring Programs, Training and Community Dialogue – Oct 26
- Trauma-Informed Mentoring Free Virtual Training – Oct 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.