PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Supporting Mentoring and Math Instruction with AI Software – Apr 7
Posted by PA STEM Coalition on April 5, 2022
Upcoming PA STEM Coalition: Supporting Mentoring and Math Instruction with AI Software on April 7th from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Presenter: Shivang Gupta, Product Lead, Personalized Learning²
Personalized Learning² (PL²), a project led by Carnegie Mellon University’s LearnLab, pairs the power of human tutors with artificial intelligence (AI), bridging opportunity gaps for students of color and other marginalized groups and piloting innovative approaches to personalized learning. Syncing with students’ existing math learning software, PL² provides mentors with personalized resources with a click of a button. This session will share how this new technology has been implemented in both in-school and out-of-school settings in Southwestern PA.
- Pre-register for the meeting and you can do so up until the meeting is set to start or during the meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- For day-of questions, text or phone:
- Betsy Payne, Manager, Philadelphia STEM Ecosystem Manager: 856-304-6295
- Amanda Smith, ENGINE of Central PA Executive Director: 814-360-9158
For general details or questions, please email Nancy Peter: email@example.com.
If you are not able to join us on Thursdays or looking for further information, you can access all past STEM Coalition sessions, calendar, member contacts, and more in the Google Folder. Anyone is welcome to attend any of our Thursday meetings.
If you share the Coalition in the future with your networks, the PA STEM Listserv Registration can be located on the PDE STEM website and can be accessed from your local stem ecosystems, consortiums, and networks.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- CEA Virtual Learning Series: Building Coalitions – Aug 17
- Physics Professional Development Course: Physics for the Next Generation: The Patterns Approach – Jul 25-28
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Meeting – Jul 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.