PA STEM Coalition Meeting: PAsmart – Feb 24
Posted by PA STEM Coalition on February 22, 2022
The next PA STEM Coalition meeting will be a review of PAsmart led by Demetrius Roberts from 8:30 – 9:30 AM on February 24th, 2022. The review will be followed by a question and answer session, and an opportunity for people to discuss areas they want to partner with others.
We welcome Dr. Demetrius Roberts as the new Special Consultant to Pennsylvania Department of Education on STEM and Computer Science, as he assumes the role from his predecessor, Judd Pittman. Dr. Roberts is a founding lead of PA SEED STEM Ecosystem and the Director of STEM and Online Learning at Chester County Intermediate Unit.
Pre-register for the meeting and you can do so up until the meeting is set to start or during the meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For day-of questions, text or phone:
- Betsy Payne, Manager, Philadelphia STEM Ecosystem Manager: 856-304-6295
- Amanda Smith, ENGINE of Central PA Executive Director: 814-360-9158
For general details or questions, please email Nancy Peter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- CEA Virtual Learning Series: Building Coalitions – Aug 17
- Physics Professional Development Course: Physics for the Next Generation: The Patterns Approach – Jul 25-28
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Meeting – Jul 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.