PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
Posted by PA STEM Coalition on October 26, 2021
Our next PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion will be held on November 4th, 2021 from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM, moderated by Nancy Peter, Director, McKinney Center for STEM Education. The panel will discuss their connections to and perspectives on environmental education and education for sustainability, and how the fields have evolved. They will also share more about their programs and other recommended resources. The panel will include special guests from different regions of PA:
- Kermit O., PRISE STEM Education for Sustainability Coordinator
- Kathleen Banski, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protections
- Michael Giazzoni, University of Pittsburgh
Pre-register for the meeting and you can do so up until the meeting is set to start or during the meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For day-of questions, text or phone: Betsy Payne, Manager, Philadelphia STEM Ecosystem Manager, 856-304-6295
For general details or questions, please email Nancy Peter: email@example.com
- November 18th, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategies for K-12
- December 2nd, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Reversing Learning Loss with STEM/CS Experiences
- December 16th, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM– Industry and the Importance of STEM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.