Mary’s Community Fund for neighborhood projects
Posted by Greensgrow Farms on February 19, 2018
Mary’s Community Fund Application Open!
Mary’s Community Fund is a legacy project to continue the life and work of Mary Seton Corboy, the founder of Greensgrow and a visionary in supporting a greener Philadelphia. The Fund, created with the generous support from the Greensgrow community, provides grants up to $1000 to applicants representing a specific neighborhood or organization in Kensington, the Riverwards, and West Philadelphia. Click here to learn more and apply before March 1.
- Improve neighborhood public spaces;
- Beautify the community;
- Nurture a shared sense of neighborhood identity and community pride
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- develop student-centered, anti-oppressive employability skills framework – Oct 7
- Data Leaders Community of Practice program – Sep 30
- Projects related to water – Oct 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.