Gov’t Relations & Compliance Coordinator, Health Partners Plans
Posted by Health Partners Plans on May 21, 2018
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Minority and women are encouraged to apply. We maintain a drug-free & nicotine free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The GRC Coordinator provides outreach and administrative support for the Government Relations and Compliance (GRC) department.Working collaboratively, under the direction of the Director and Manager of the departments, this position is responsible for maintaining a working interface within the departments and regulators, to ensure ongoing compliance with the Medicaid and CHIP Programs.
- Serve as the primary administrative support to Regulatory Compliance Audit Office, as well as other areas within GRC including prioritizing work to ensure that it is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Schedule and maintain calendars of meetings and events; attend meetings and coordinate activities with other departments as needed
- Monitors influx of any GRC concerns received through various channels (i.e., in person, phone, fax, email, mail, reports, issues and complaints)
- Maintains databases of Compliance 360 invoices, contracts and reports
- Assists in the day-to-day coordination of project activities and deliverables for various projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Accurately organizes all documentation for accessibility and to ensure continued compliance/veracity of all relevant information
- Participates in the development of education and training materials
- At the direction of management, provide education and training sessions for employees (in person, over the phone, and e-learning) including the training and on-boarding of new hires
- Facilitating annual renewal process for vendor contracts (i.e., SAI Global/Compliance 360)
- Prepares draft emails/letters for Director and Manager approval
- Support GRC through assistance with targeted follow up, reporting and specific outreach related to external customers documentation
- Assist department with targeted communication as needed (e.g., newsletter stories)
- Provide assistance during external audits (i.e., DHS) and regulatory examinations, and prepare and/or review responses to compliance audits or examination reports and, if appropriate, with the direction of management make changes to policies, procedures and control systems
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Key Job Requirements
- High School Graduate or GED
- Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain positive professional business relationships
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to professionally and confidentially handle personnel information
- Adaptability to change and ability to prioritize competing duties
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports for presentations
- Ability to manage projects in accordance with short and long-range objectives
- Possess expert computer skills, including full suite of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Medicare Advantage Compliance Statement: Compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws is a condition of employment. Employees must read and sign, both the Business Code of Conduct and the Personal
- Standard Code of Conduct, and are expected to perform their duties ethically and honestly.
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Director, Children’s Community School
- Prison Monitoring Regional Organizer/Manager, PA Prison Society
- Hiring Event-Job Fair, The Behavioral Wellness Center – Mar 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.