Family Literacy Program, May 17 – July 17
Posted by Nationalities Service Center on April 13, 2021
Nationalities Service Center is now enrolling for its Family Literacy Program. Our family literacy program aims to help immigrant parents enrich their English language,literacy, and parenting skills, and to assist them in promoting their children’s educational development at home and at school.
The program consists of three components:
- English Language Instruction – Beginner and intermediate levels available.
- Parenting & Early Literacy Skills Workshops – Training and resources to help parents advocate for their children to succeed in school and navigate the US school system.
- Opportunities for parents and children to interact and practice literacy as a family unit. Includes fun activities which motivate children to keep exploring and learning!
Registration open for summer session, May 17 – July 17, 2021.
For more information or to register, contact Ayesha Rahim at 215-609-1525 or email@example.com.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Connecting the Dots: Integrating Trauma Informed Care with STEM Career Exposure – May 12
- NextHealth PHL editor Queen Muse in conversation with Dr. Ala Stanford – May 20
- Unity Rally: Standing United Against Gun Violence, Asian Hate and Crime – May 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.