Family Literacy Program Coordinator
Posted by RSVP of Montgomery County on May 21, 2018
- Provide trained volunteers to help preschoolers develop their reading skills.
- Work with Head Start and other select preschools in the counties of Montgomery, Chester and Delaware and Children’s Village in Philadelphia.
- Coordinate activities that support the family literacy programs.
For more information, email Barbara Rutberg at email@example.com with cover letter and resume.
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.