Expand Computer Science at Your School – Nov 21
Posted by Code.org on November 1, 2022
Code.org is awarding $1 million to schools to help more students access computer science! As part of our 10th Hour of Code celebration, we’ll be awarding $10,000 to 102 schools (one middle and one high school in each state, plus the District of Columbia) to assist them with implementing a computer science pathway within their district.
To be eligible a school must commit to:
- Add a new computer science course using Code.org to your course schedule.
- Describe how you plan to continue expanding access to CS in your school and/or district.
- Provide a short statement of support from district leadership for expanding CS opportunities.
- Organize a school-wide Hour of Code or other event/assembly for CSEdWeek.
Enter your submission before November 21, 2022.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Strengthening Black Women Entrepreneurship in Retail: Pilot Design Lab – Apr 30
- Yield Giving Open Call for Nonprofits – May 5
- Black Ambition Prize Competition – May 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.