Executive Vice President, Resources for Human Development
Posted by Resources for Human Development on July 2, 2018
The Executive Vice President (EVP) will have overall financial, strategic, and operational responsibility for the PA IDD Division of RHD, and is accountable for the programmatic quality, regulatory integrity, values-based culture and financial health of that division. As a member of the RHD Corporate Executive Team, the EVP plays a critical role in helping RHD implement its strategic initiatives and accomplish its strategic objectives nationally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leadership and Strategic Planning:
- Provide leadership and strategic thinking and participate in corporate decision making as a member of the Executive Team ensuring RHD delivers the highest quality services, promoting and protecting RHD’s values-driven culture, and keeping RHD financially stable, sustainable, and strong
- Provide strategic leadership for the development and management of the programs in the Division so that services are implemented in response to community and funder needs and aligns with financial health of the corporation and RHD Strategic Plan.
- Create a culture of mentorship and staff development in the division, that reflects inclusion and diversity.
- Oversight of ongoing proactive program evaluation.
- Coordinate and review program response to situational crisis.
- Corporate Wide Collaboration between Divisions:
- Collaborate with other EVPs to ensure that there are linkages of similar service delivery models across divisions to foster the development and sharing of best practices.
- Serve as a member of the RHD Corporate Executive Team, ensuring alignment and collaboration of the Division with the broader corporation.
Business Planning and Development:
- Develop, implement and monitor the effectiveness of a business plan for the Division in partnership with the Business Development Team, that is aligned with the RHD Strategic plan.
Communication in Division:
- Ensure that the goals, policies, and values of RHD and the Division are communicated regularly and effectively to all staff in the Division.
Quality Service Delivery:
- Oversight to ensure Best Practices and EBP relevant to service line are implemented.
- Oversight of routine auditing and adherence to compliance Best Practices.
- Oversight of outcomes analysis and reporting measures.
Relations with Funders:
- Serve as the primary spokesperson for this RHD Division with funders, donors and other community members.
Financial Health of Division and Revenue Cycle Management:
- Ensure the financial health of the Division through effective management of financial results to established Division and corporate goals.
- Create and monitor a balanced scorecard of key performance indicators related to quality management and utilization of data analytics. Train and mentor staff and other stakeholders on these key performance indicators.
- Expand local revenue opportunities and fundraising activities to support existing programs and Divisional expansion.
Values Based Supervision:
- Ensure the effectiveness of all program directors within the Division, and provide guidance and support to directors toward the end of excellence in service delivery and accountability.
- Continually analyze program operations and adapt strategy, as needed.
- Hire, train, provide values-based supervision to, and conduct performance reviews for, direct reports in accordance with RHD policy.
- Oversight of professional growth and leadership development activities.
- Senior Project Manager (One Year Contract), Phila. Youth Network
- Associate, Communications and Outreach, Phila. Youth Network
- Program Associate, Phila. Youth Network
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.