Executive Director, Lindy Center, Drexel University – Sep 27
Posted by Drexel University on August 2, 2022
The Executive Director is responsible for managing staff and strategy across both areas, creating a collaborative culture and ensuring there are creative, multiple civic pathways for student, faculty, and staff participation.
Importantly, the Executive Director provides leadership for key strategic outcomes for the University as a whole:
- expanding students’ civic identities and equipping them to marshal change toward a more just world;
- creating a world-class support and development structure through which faculty can engage their scholarship in the community; and
- aligning student and faculty involvement with Drexel’s community impact goals, local to global.
Through all of this, the Executive Director also works to ensure that the Lindy Center’s work is based on truly democratic and respectful relationships with local residents and community organizations.
Application deadline: September 27, 2022
- Request for Proposals: General Adult Education and Digital Literacy – Sep 19
- Civic & Digital Media Cultivator, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
- Teacher/Education Positions, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.