Engaged Scholarship Research/Creative Activities Grants Program for Faculty – May 5
Posted by Engagement Scholarship Consortium on May 2, 2023
Conducting scholarship that is mutually beneficial for the university scholar and for the community is a topic of great interest to members of the Engagement Scholarship Consortium (ESC). The ESC Scholarship Committee has been charged with the role of helping to facilitate this outcome for higher education faculty. In response to this need, a small grants program has been developed.
The goals of the program are as follows:
- Increase faculty involvement in engaged scholarship
- Increase awareness of the wealth of engaged research/creative activities occurring at member universities
- Enhance the level and amount of engaged research/creative activities that occur at member universities
- Enhance the ability of ESC member faculty to conduct engaged interdisciplinary research/creative activities within and between member universities
Faculty and staff from ESC member institutions may apply for up to $5,000 to fund a one-year project. Collaborative projects among faculty and/or staff from more than one discipline and/or at more than one university are encouraged.
Applications are due May 5, 2023.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- small grants, diversity and inclusiveness projects- Jun 30
- 2024 Here to Be Grant – Jun 30
- Community and Care Transformation RFP – Jun 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.