Eastern Region Campus Consortium Mini-Grants – Jun 20
Posted by Eastern Region Campus Consortium on May 30, 2023
The Eastern Region Campus Consortium (ERCC) is excited to announce $1,000 Mini-Grants for campus-community collaborations during the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
Goal of Mini-Grants: The goal of the ERCC Mini-Grants is to support trainings and events within our region that promote community and civic engagement, best practice sharing, skill building, resource building, and networking opportunities for campus professionals.
ERCC is looking to support in-person events or trainings, as long as a portion of the event is made available to ERCC members via a virtual platform. All events/trainings must take place during the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
- Educational Equity
- Mental Health in Higher Education
- Social Justice Issues
- Environmental Issues
- 21st Century Skills
- Topics “Flying Under the Radar”
- Other Aligned Topics
Funds can be used for:
- Keynote Speaker(s)
- Panel Participants
- Contractor to Assist with Resource Development for and Event/Training
- Technology Support (a portion of each event must be made available to ERCC members via a virtual platform)
- Other Event Related Costs (i.e. food)
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Grant for programs that provide student scholarships – Oct 6
- Energize the Environment – Oct 30
- Climate Intervention Environmental Impact Fund – Nov 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.