Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives, Phila. School Partnership
Posted by Philadelphia School Partnership on January 18, 2022
The Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives reports directly to the Manager, GreatPhillySchools. He/she will play a key role in supporting the successful execution of key projects related to GreatPhillySchools, specifically ensure the quality of GPS data and resources and to build awareness in communities across the city.
The Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives will serve as the primary point of contact with schools and early childcare providers in order to effectively maintain and update the GPS website and print resources and to lead data collection and verification for the website and school-directory publications. The Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives will also lead efforts to promote school selection resources and events on social media and as part of paid marketing campaign. S/he will also provide event support, playing an integral role in planning and executing the annual High School Fair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – School and Provider Communications
- Primary point of contact for K-12 schools and early childhood providers for all GPS resources and services.
- Responsible for drafting and sending regular email communications to school and early childhood contacts to solicit profile updates, make announcements, and share resources and other information.
- Provide technical support to schools and providers to assist them with making updates to their GPS profiles.
- Work closely with the Coordinator, Family Support – Access Initiatives to align GPS family and community email campaigns and messages to messages to schools and providers.
- Collaborate with the Coordinator, Family Support – Access Initiatives to develop and execute GPS communications strategy for schools, providers and families.
- Social Worker, Puentes de Salud
- 2022-2023 Cohort, Community Resource Corps, City of Phila.
- Outreach Coordinator, ASAP/After School Activities Partnerships
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.