Call for Proposals: Workforce Development & Consulting Services for Delaware County Residents, Post-COVID Employment – Mar 23
The Delaware County Workforce Development Board seeks proposals from high-performing organizations to offer workforce development and consulting services to prepare Delaware County residents for post-COVID 19 employment.
Proposals are requested for:
- Out-of-School Youth programming to prepare 16-24 old young adults with the occupational and work-readiness skills to succeed in the workplace. Successful providers may offer pre-apprenticeship program, programs for systems-involved young adults, or occupational skills training in high demand fields.
- Financial Literacy for Out-of-School Youth providers will collaborate with multiple program providers to build the financial skills young adults need to build successful financial futures.
- Leadership Development for Out-of-School Youth provider will collaborate with multiple program providers to implement innovative leadership development program for young adults.
- In-School Youth providers to work with low-income schools to offer career awareness programming.
- One Stop Operator will work with the DCWDB and two Delaware County CareerLinks® to ensure high quality career services are available to all job seekers and employers in Delaware County.
- A regional study of the impact of COVID 19 on disconnect young adults will assess the magnitude of impact and will recommend strategies to reconnect young adults to education or workforce.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Education for American Civic Life initiative – Mar 1
- Sustainable Disaster Relief Fund – Feb 24
- Communities Transforming Policing Fund – Feb 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.