Call for Proposals: Reclaiming the Narrative on the Value of Higher Education
2019 Annual Meeting
Raising Our Voices: Reclaiming the Narrative on the Value of Higher Education
January 23–26, 2019
Proposals Due: July 25
2019 Annual Meeting Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals is now open for AAC&U’s 2019 Annual Meeting, which will be held January 23–26, 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia. The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, July 25.
“Raising Our Voices: Reclaiming the Narrative on the Value of Higher Education” will highlight innovative practices and programs that demonstrate why higher education is essential for students’ future employability and for democratic vitality.
Supported by clear evidence of the power of liberal education and bolstered by strong curricular and cocurricular models that advance student success, we must tell our own stories about the value of higher education for the students of today and tomorrow.
Conference tracks include:
- Innovative Teaching and Learning Practices and Assessment
- Institutional Change
- Reclaiming the Narrative: Communicating to Multiple Audiences
- Creating a Campus Climate That Prepares All Students for Success
- Preparing Students for Civic Life Locally and Globally
- Preparing Educators for High-Impact Teaching and Learning
- Equitable Digital Innovations that Advance Student Learning
AAC&U invites proposals of innovative, interactive, and substantive sessions that will raise provocative questions, engage participants with evidence of “what works,” and create and encourage dialogue—before, during, and after the conference. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta and welcome your proposals.
For more information, please call 202-387-3670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Announced for CUMU Fall Conference: The Essential Role of Urban and Metropolitan Universities – Oct 23-26
- Call for Proposals: Fall 2022 Cooper Street Workshops – Jun 15
- Virtual Youth Leadership Summit: Empowering Youth As Leaders – Jun 17-18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.