AmeriCorps members needed, AmeriCorpsAbility Program
Posted by Arc of Philadelphia on August 20, 2018
The Arc of Philadelphia is currently recruiting members for the 2018-2019 AmeriCorpsAbility Program
The Arc of Philadelphia AmeriCorpsAbility program focuses on inclusion services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the community. Members will have service opportunities in the following areas: economic opportunity and healthy futures.
In order to serve as an AmeriCorps member, you must: have a high school diploma, GED or its equivalent; receive a satisfactory criminal background check; be at least 18 years old; and have a willingness to serve for a year as a full time AmeriCorps member (1700 hours).
- a living stipend every two weeks
- health benefits for uninsured full time AmeriCorps members
- childcare assistance, if eligible
- professional development and training
- required uniforms provided
- student loan forbearance
- an education award and alumni association membership for successful completion of the member service agreement’s term of service
Visit our website for more details and to apply
- Deputy Executive Director of Place-Based Initiatives, City of Philadelphia
- Transforming Justice Hub Facilitator, CORA
- Data Analyst, Defender Association of Philadelphia
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.