2023 Public Health AmeriCorps Funding Priorities – Jan 4
Posted by AmeriCorps on December 20, 2022
Is your organization addressing a public health issue? Apply for Public Health AmeriCorps funding. Applications are due Wednesday, January 4, 2023.
AmeriCorps and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention joined forces to launch Public Health AmeriCorps and support the recruitment, training, and development of the next generation of public health leaders who will be ready to respond to the nation’s public health needs.
Funding is open to nonprofit, faith-based, tribal and community-based organizations; higher-education institutions; and state, local and territorial government entities, including local public health departments. Last year, more than 80 organizations were awarded more than $60 million. To learn more:
- watch this “Intro to AmeriCorps” webinar session;
- watch a Public Health AmeriCorps Technical Assistance webinar session;
- check out our Public Health AmeriCorps External Communications Toolkit;
- read about the first cohort of Public Health AmeriCorps grantees; and
- apply for Public Health AmeriCorps funding.
For more information, visit our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Action Research on Mathematics Teaching Practices Grant – May 1
- Comcast NBCUniversal Local Impact Grants – Apr 21
- Targeted Community Investment Grant (TCIG) – May 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.