Reinventing Our Communities (ROC): Equity InSight, May 27-29
Posted by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on January 14, 2020
While our country continues to experience positive indicators of economic expansion, a split continues to grow between those who benefit from this growth and those who are left behind. Come to this year’s Reinventing Our Communities (ROC): Equity InSight, where we address the challenges of inequality and share innovative approaches to reduce disparities in employment, housing, and wealth creation.
Connect with a unique network of national thought leaders, researchers, and regional professionals to share actionable strategies to expand economic opportunity in your community.
Join us for the three-day conference, where we will:
- FRAME the ways current systems create and exacerbate disparities and how policy and practice can be reformed to improve economic stability and mobility.
- LEARN how to improve your approach to the challenges of inequality by refocusing on local data, needs, and interventions.
- APPLY lessons learned to develop local solutions that you can take back to your community.
When: May 27–29, 2020
Visit www.philadelphiafed.org/roc to learn more.
- Call for Proposals: Green Philly Symposium
- 2020 Annual Conference – Grantmakers for Education
- The Challah Convention – Aug 13&14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.