National Partnerships for Educational Access
Raising Our Voices: Bold Innovations That Empower Students – Apr 3-5
NPEA Annual Conference
April 3-5, 2019
As our country continues to face overwhelming challenges, NPEA’s 11th annual conference invites us to collectively raise our voices to champion the power of educational access and success. We will focus on bold innovations with proven results designed to empower students on their unique educational journeys, and learn from those who are committed above all else to dismantling systems of inequity. Working together, we will continue to meet last year’s call to action to unite for change as we reimagine educational access and success in partnership with students, families, colleagues, and communities. Register now!
WORKSHOPS AND AGENDA ANNOUNCED
Choose from 40 different workshops and roundtable discussions
We are pleased to announce the workshop schedule and full agenda for this year’s national conference. Examples of workshops include:
- Building SEL Awareness Through Reflection of Social Identity (Umoja Student Development Corporation)
- Leveraging Data to Measure Effective Program Implementation and Educational Access (J-Pal North America/MIT)
- Connection and Collaboration to Combat Challenges in College Affordability (College Possible, Better Future Forward, Bottom Line)
- Partnering for Persistence: Supporting Students From Recruitment Through Graduation (Williams College, The Academy Group, Pomona College, The Opportunity Network)
- Transforming the Trauma: How Do We Build Resilience in Our Scholars? (Lopez Consulting Inc., North Cook Young Adult Academy)
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.