Nonprofit HR Conference
We hope all’s well with you. The second Nonprofit HR Conference is fast approaching, and if you plan to attend, it would be great if you could register and make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. Here are the essentials again, with many more details about the program below.
* What: The second national conference to focus entirely on nonprofit human resources.
* Where: At the Portland Marriott, in Portland, Oregon.
* When: The evening of June 2nd through the morning of June 5th.
* Who should attend: With a wide variety of breakout sessions, the conference is designed for full-time HR professionals, as well as for executive directors or other staff at smaller nonprofits who must wear the HR hat among many others.
* How much does it cost: $375 if you register by April 30th, and $475 after that.
For more details, and to register, please go to:
And if you have friends or colleagues who might also be interested in this event, please share this message with them.
Thanks so much, and all the best,
Action Without Borders
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.