Farming for the Future Conference
Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture staff and volunteers are busily preparing for the 19th annual PASA Farming for the Future Conference, coming up February 3, 4, 5, and 6, 2010.
The full content of the conference brochure is online at http://www.pasafarming.org.
There is something for everyone, with over 70 workshops as well as eleven Pre-Conference tracks, including:
* Sustaining Healthy Relationships on the Farm
* Harvesting the Back Forty:Agroforestry in the Mid-Atlantic and Beyond
* Green Living for High School Students
* All Organic Matters with PCO
* Composting for Fruit, Vegetable, and Field Crop Production
* Storing the Land’s Abundance:Putting Food By & Adding Value to your Harvest
* Sustainable Pastured Poultry
* Controlling Your Dairy Destiny
* Value-Added Dairy
* Intermediate Cheesemaking
* Year-Round Productions in High Tunnels with Steve Moore
Promoting profitable farms that produce healthy food for all people while respecting the natural environment
Contact Patty at email@example.com
Phone 814-349-9856 ext 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.