Employment Relations Specialist, ResCare
Posted by ResCare on October 06, 2014
Job Title: Employment Relations Specialist
Responsible for establishing professional relationships with employers; developing standing job bank of employers, providing job leads, coordinating and conducting monthly job fairs for clients and program reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain job bank for re-entry population
• Report and submit Documentation – Report and submit relevant documentation for employment verification and case notes via data base. Provide necessary documentation as proof of employment after confirmation to retention department. Retrieve appointments from database; enter case notes and clients progress in data base within 2 days of action.
• Ensures participant placements
• Market Employment Services offerings – Conducts presentations in employer venues. Disseminate marketing materials to employers and various agencies to heighten awareness of program.
• Provide customer service
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. An equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year for year basis.
• 2 – 3 years experience in business sales, marketing and/or community outreach.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Expert presentation and speaking skills
• Detail oriented and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers and program participants.
• Ability to work in a goal driven work environment with standards for quantity and timeliness which must be met as a condition of employment.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance acceptable to employers.
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
To Apply: Forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delaware River Watershed Fellowship 2021 – Apr 2
- Director of Community Engagement, Research for Action
- Executive Director, Community Options
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.