Call For Papers: Social Marketing
Posted by on October 25, 2002
Submissions are being sought for a special issue on social marketing. All social marketing topics are welcomed. For example:
– Empirical studies that build upon prior research
– Conceptual papers that add to the existing literature
– Literature reviews that utilize a novel framework
– Unique social marketing practices that demonstrate an effective implementation model
– Insightful case studies that can be used in class rooms and seminars
– Other ideas that add to our knowledge of social marketing
The Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing is a peer review journal with an academic and practitioner audience. Further details for developing your submission as well as editor contact information are available online at http://users.cnu.edu/~jnpsm/author_info.htm
The deadline for your submission is Feb 3, 2003. Earlier submissions are encouraged. Please refer to the special issue on social marketing in your cover letter.
- 2021 Knight Media Forum – Mar 2-4
- Call for Proposals: Constructing the New Social Compact – Jan 31
- CALL for ABSTRACTS: Rutgers Education Reform, Communities, and Social Justice Research Conference – Feb 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.