Advanced Mindful Facilitation Training
Posted by Stir Fry Seminars on November 10, 2020
November 20-22, 2020
This workshop is one of StirFry Seminars’ most popular because participants get the chance to practice with an assortment of culturally sensitive role plays and filmed vignettes, as well as a myriad of confrontational scenarios that will hone advanced-level intervention and facilitation skill sets. Participants will also be making use of advanced-level group interventions that will enhance group processing and observational techniques.
Participants will learn:
- To Notice Intent & Impact
- Advanced Interventions for Individual/Group Interactions
- How to De-escalate Cultural Conflict Within Seconds
- 21 Ways to Stop a Diversity Conversation
- How to Transform Anger Into Compassion
- Ways to Develop Curiosity & Understanding
- How to Create a Culturally Competent Community
- Ways to Develop Empathy & Trust
Cost: $500 for all three days
($75 discount for those who attended any July workshop and submitted a video evaluation)
Registration for this workshop closes at 2pm Pacific Time on November 19, 2020.
- 2021 Knight Media Forum – Mar 2-4
- Call for Proposals: Constructing the New Social Compact – Jan 31
- CALL for ABSTRACTS: Rutgers Education Reform, Communities, and Social Justice Research Conference – Feb 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.