2020 American School Health Association Virtual Conference – Sep 30 & Oct 1
Posted by American School Health Association on September 1, 2020
This two-day event offers you the opportunity to engage with school health professionals from across the nation as you learn, meet, and share ideas with like-minded professionals working together to transform all schools into places where every student learns and thrives.
School health professionals are facing tremendous challenges to ensure that students are healthy and ready to learn. Now more than ever it is critical that we work together. The Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) model of coordinating efforts with students as the central focus can prepare us to work together.
ASHA’s 94th annual School Health Conference will be a virtual event with the engaging and informative content that ASHA is known for. This virtual conference is designed to provide support for school health professionals. By using the WSCC model, school health professionals can coordinate efforts for maximum impact on student health and learning.
- A monthly subscription to ASHA’s peer-reviewed, indexed professional journal. The Journal of School Health (JOSH). ONLY available to members.
- Continuing Education – members receive free Continuing Education credits. (includes CEs through JOSH self-studies, monthly webinars, and the Annual School Health Conference)
- A 15% discount on select American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) titles
- And more!
- Request for Proposals: 2021 Gulf-South Summit – Oct 31
- Call for Proposals: 32nd Annual National Service-Learning Conference – Dec 1
- Northeast Media Literacy Conference, Nov 6 – 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.