2019 Regional National Service Training – Call for Proposals
Posted by National Service Training on November 20, 2018
America’s Service Commissions, in partnership with state service commissions, is pleased to release a Call for Proposals for the 2019 National Service Regional Training Conferences.
Interested workshop and/or keynote presenters should submit proposal(s) no later than midnight Eastern Time on Monday, December 10th. Please review the Call for Proposals Guidelines and materials at the links below prior to submission for complete details.
The 2019 Regional National Service Training events will happen over three days in three regions:
- May 7-9, 2019: Central Region – St. Paul, MN – Hosted by ServeMinnesota
- May 22-24, 2019: Pacific/Southwest Region – Boise, ID – Hosted by Serve Idaho
- June 4-6, 2019: Atlantic/Southern Region – Pittsburgh, PA – Hosted by PennSERVE
The primary audiences for these events are:
- AmeriCorps State program and fiscal staff
- State service commission staff and commissioners
While not a primary audience, all other streams of national service are welcome and invited to attend. Intended workshop tracks for the events include:
- AmeriCorps Financial Grants Management
- AmeriCorps Program 101
- AmeriCorps Program 201+
- Special Topics
- State Service Commissions
- Volunteer Management
Review the Call for Proposals Guidelines and other materials for additional information including workshop topics of interest, event purpose, session formats, proposal selection, and presenter costs.
Submit your proposal(s) by 12:00 midnight on Monday, December 10th via our online submission form. You may wish to download a a copy of the submission form in PDF for reference and planning purposes. For proposal-related questions, please contact Pam Zeutenhorst at email@example.com or (207) 370-9481.
- Call for Proposals: Green Philly Symposium
- 2020 Annual Conference – Grantmakers for Education
- The Challah Convention – Aug 13&14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.