Youth Career Pathways Coordinator, ResCare
Posted by ResCare Workforce Services on December 14, 2015
Job Title: Youth Career Pathways Coordinator
• Develop, secure and retain relationships with employers for Internships, job shadowing and placement. Ensure appropriate documentation is completed and received
• Collaborate with program providers to leverage resources.
• Work closely with project manager and program providers.
• Ensure development of workshops for job readiness for resumes and interviewing skills meeting expectations for employers.
• Work with participants to create solutions to problems that arise related to attendance, performance.
• Oversee activities and assist with workshop development and schedules.
• Maintain organized database of participants and keep detailed documentation of all contacts with participants
• Document all participants contacts and activities in case notes and ensure that post-placement contacts are made as required by specific contract
• Build a professional working relationship with industry employers and participants to aid in eliminating challenges that are hindrances to obtaining and retaining employment. This includes: assessment, individualized attention and coordination
• Ensure participants follow through with planned activities as outlined in contract with funding agency
• Help to ensure that positive outcomes and goals are met as required by contract
• Assist in the preparation of project reports as needed (participation, placement, etc.)
Education and Experience Requirements
• Ability to prioritize tasks and document visits and contacts
• Ability to conduct presentation
• Demonstrated telephone, computer and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain flexibility as needs of contract or contractor require
• College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• A working knowledge of MS Office
• Must be comfortable working and assisting Recruiters with matching customers with open job orders and participate in
• Must have experience working with youth in an outcome driven capacity
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
- Social Worker, Puentes de Salud
- 2022-2023 Cohort, Community Resource Corps, City of Phila.
- Outreach Coordinator, ASAP/After School Activities Partnerships
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.