Your Voice Is Needed: Philadelphia Housing Neighborhood Survey – Feb 28
The City of Philadelphia’s Division of Housing and Community Development has released the 2022 Philadelphia Housing Neighborhood Survey in partnership with the Urban Institute and Reinvestment Fund. This survey is an assessment of fair housing (AFH) that will provide a framework for the City’s housing plan.
AFH Survey Goals Include:
- Expand fair housing outreach, education and enforcement
- Ensure open access to all housing resources and programs
- Preserve existing affordable rental and homeownership housing
- Develop new affordable rental and homeownership opportunities
- Expand accessible and affordable housing for persons with disabilities
- Expand permanent housing opportunities for homeless and special needs populations
- Use a coordinated approach to invest in struggling communities
- Enhance and expand resident mobility
- Address the education, economic and income needs of people and neighborhoods
It takes 10-20 minutes to complete the survey and closes on Monday, February 28th. The survey can be found in eight (8) different languages – English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Vietnamese.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities Virtual Open House – Feb 9
- School Museums of Service and Service-Learning Visioning Session – Feb 16
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.