Young Audiences Arts for Learning Requests Input from Area School & Community Leaders
Posted by Young Audiences Arts for Learning on April 13, 2021
We are conducting a consulting and research initiative for Young Audiences Arts for Learning of NJ and SE PA. Input is needed from NJ and Philadelphia area school leaders, youth-serving organizations, and community leaders to inform this work. Participation is either via a 30-minute Zoom meeting or by taking an online survey with 15 questions.
To prepare for September’s school openings the goal is to retool, redesign, and/or develop new arts programming to:
• Build community for K-12 schools
• Encourage the social-emotional learning and well-being of students
• Support teacher well-being
• Engage families in the school community
Here is the YA website.
If you would like to participate, please contact Stacey Cruise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Apply to College Together – Philadelphia’s New College Experience!
- NEW ESL Classes at District 1199C – Jul 2021
- What’s Your Tree Story Photo Challenge – May 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.