Write Your Block
Posted by Creative Philadelphia on October 27, 2014
How to Participate
Write Your Block is an opportunity to spread poetry across the city, and to empower everyone to be a poet. Spread the word about the program in your program announcements, newsletters or social media. Want to participate? Here’s how:
If you would like to organize an Write Your Block activity, use the toolkit to:
- Incorporate Write Your Block sessions into your existing programming or curriculum in your classroom, after-school program or residency;
- Organize events during which your neighbors can gather, wander, and write poems;
- Organize and host activities or readings for groups and individuals interested in participating;
- Spread the word about the program in your program announcements, newsletters or social media;
More in "New Resources"
- Get Out the Student Vote
- Preview of White House Hunger Conference
- New Issue of Metropolitan Universities: Anti-Racism, Equity and Inclusion at Urban Institutions
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.